Complaint Review: USABD

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:Poway California
USABD
16133 Ventura Blvd. Encino, California U.S.A.

USABD They attached a bogus bill to be AT&T Bill claiming I authorized service. Encino California

I found a bill from USABD (zip web) attached to my AT&Tune of Bill this month to the tune of $49.95. After calling their number I was informed that I authorized their Internet marketing service-which I did not do. I am a small start-up watching every penny and already advertise on the Internet for free! They are running some kind of scam with this agent, James Brier claiming they have me on audio tape authorizing this charge X2 and that he personally talked to me one of these times. I would never authorize any charge for this type of service. he was extremely rude stating he wouldnt talk to me any more because I was rude!! What a scam!!!!

Blstromer
Poway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USABD/Encino-California-91436/USABD-They-attached-a-bogus-bill-to-be-ATT-Bill-claiming-I-authorized-service-Encino-Cal-303407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USABD