Complaint Review: University of phoenix

• Updated: Thu, May 22, 2014

• Reported By: Marnijvs — Ridgefield Washington
University of phoenix
Internet USA

University of phoenix Thieves and credit ruiners. Curriculum and loans are a joke. Deceptive and decietful Phoenix Internet

I enrolled in the university of Phoenix to get an MBA.  After earning a 3.7 at cal poly and raising two children it seemed like a dream come true.  Too easy, low gp requirements, no GMAT required.  It felt iffy from the start.  I researched it on line, read the course descriptions and it seemed like the content was useful.  I was approved for financial aid in about 10 minutes and was signed  up to start.  Another red flag.  My first class I strove to do my best.

Not to be a snob but I can't actually believe 90 percent of my fellow class mates even finished high school let alone college. I kept plowing through. after going through arigorous research  history program the whole format seemed like a joke.  There is no way you can earn a valid MBA with about 50 minutes of real work a week.  If it was a difficult class like Econ - you could tap the question on line and get an answer and submit with a perfect grade.  The CEO of my company stopped by and asked if I iwas learning macro or micro economics and honestly, I just guessed so I wouldn't look dumb but guess who got an a!

They are a repulsive institution that takes advantage of people.  Now I'm 20,000 in debt for a piece of garbage waste of time when I could have gone to a legitimate school with my grades.  They should feel ashamed about preying on people who only want an education. I can only  hope they go bankrupt and somehow all of these ridiculous worthless loans can go away.  It's a fraud and a joke and I wish I had never even seen the university if Phoenix logo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-phoenix/internet/University-of-phoenix-Thieves-and-credit-ruiners-Curriculum-and-loans-are-a-joke-Dece-1149050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of phoenix