pressed

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:ALTOONA Pennsylvania
VIDEO PROFESSOR
2590 W 2ND AVE DENVER, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 303-232-1244
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

VIDEO PROFESSOR ripoff DENVER Colorado

Back in June of '05 I had went threw AOL and purchased this video proffessor. I have never heard or recieved nothing from them for a few months.

I had moved in Oct '05 and thought nothing more about it. Here last month, May '06, I found on my credit card, a payment to video prof. for $69.96, $5.95 and $1.00. I contacted my credit card and informed them about it. They said to wait for my bill to dispute it. But before I got my bill, video prof billed my card AGAIN, for the $69.95, and the $5.95!! All this for something I NEVER RECIEVED!

So I used the 411 to find their number and call them for a refund. They tried their best to get me to let them "reship" the cds to me and keep billing me. They tried to tell me that since the 30 day return policy was past they couldnt refund me my $152.80. I kept telling them NO. They asked "why didnt you call us before", and I reminded them that it was over a year ago, I had no number to call them! And that I found their address on this rip-off report and then called information to get their number. Finally, they agreed to give me a full refund in 7 - 10 days. I will wait and see if they actually do it. I will still go threw my credit card com to make sure I do get my money back, and they cannot take no more money from me.

Every one needs to be warned about this place!

Andora
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIDEO-PROFESSOR/DENVER-Colorado-80219/VIDEO-PROFESSOR-ripoff-DENVER-Colorado-196551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIDEO PROFESSOR