conspiracy

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Minot North Dakota
Verizon Wireless
P.O. BOX 96088 Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Verizon Wireless I AM BEING RIPPPED OFF ON PRICES! DATA, PREMIUM, UPGRADE, 2 YRS CONTRACT IN 2005, THEY KEEP CHARGING ME MORE COST ON MY BILLING WHICH IS TOO HIGH! I M HEARING IMPAIRED! I CALLED VERIZON WIRELESS THRU VIDEO RELAY SERVICE THAN TDD BECAUSE I M SURE GREG FROM VERIZON WIRELSS AND HE MUST BE DAMN MISUNDERSTANDING! WHEN I USED TDD TO CALL AND DISCUSS WITH GREG ON THAT TDD, NOT VIDEO PHONE! Bellevue Washington

YES, I M BEING RIPPED OFF ON PRICES FROM VERIZON WIRELESS! I KNOW GREG FROM VERIZON WIRELESS WHICH I CALLED ON TDD AND DISCUSSED WITH HIM BUT MY TDD WASN'T ENUFF TO UNDERSTAND CLEAR! SO I CALLED VERIZON WIRELESS BY VIDEO RELAY SERVICE WHICH IS BETTER TO COMMUNICATE BETWEEN INTERPRETER AND HEARING PRESENTATIVE BUT I HAVE BEEN UNDER LOT OF PRESSURE I M SURE THE PRESENTATIVES DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY CELL PHONE BILLING BECAUSE THERE IS UGLY MESSY MIXED UP CONVERSATION WITH THEM. I TOLD THEM I WANTED IS ONE OF CELL PHONE DISCONNECTED ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO.

THERE IS MISTAKE AGAIN BECAUSE THEY TALK VERY DIFFERENTLY! I RECENTLY CALLED VERIZON WIRELESS AND GOT VERY MAD AT THEM AS I EXPLAINED TO THEM! THEY KEEP RUNNING DATA AND VOICE WHICH CHARGES MORE MORE ON MY CELL PHONE BILLING! I FEEL LIKE THEY LOVE TO TAKE AN ADVANTAGE OF USING PEOPLE'S MONEY AND GIVE PEOPLE MORE EMOTIONAL STRESS AND ANGER! VERIZON WIRELESS MAKE NO SENSES! ! YES I FEEL LIKE BEING FRAUD BY VERIZON WIRELESS! VERIZON WIRELESS IS VERY DISHONEST WITH PEOPLE. VERIZON WIRELESS COMPANIES ARE VERY BAD FRAUD!

Mari a
Minot, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Bellevue-Washington-98009/Verizon-Wireless-I-AM-BEING-RIPPPED-OFF-ON-PRICES-DATA-PREMIUM-UPGRADE-2-YRS-CONTRACT-305636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless