Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Monterey California
Video Professor
2590 2nd Ave. Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor Watch out for the Video Professor. Big Time Scam Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Refund - finally

Don't deal with the video professor!!!

I fell for it and now they have my money, the tapes and I have nothing. Ordered ebay course on line and gave them my credit card number to "pay for the shipping".
That was all they needed and I was hooked.

10 days later my dvds arrived and I felt they were cheap and poorly done. I returned them at my expense and asked for credit to my card. No credit received on my card the following month. I have called several times and each time I was told I would get a credit within 5 business days. That was in December, January, Febuary and today. Still no credit. I called today and was told by Leona (emp. # 8653) it will never happen and that it is my fault because a 30 day time period was up.

They automatically use the 30 day period to their advantage by not shipping product and also it does not show up on your card until the next billing cycle.

"Professor" Scherer and his lawyers did a great job of putting this scam together and I have seen many complaints about this co. on line.

My credit card co. said they cannot help me on this so I guess I only have this report to show for my terrible experience. The CA Attorney General Dept. is of no help and it is almost impossible to get through their maze of dead ends on the web site to even file a complaint.

When I called a second time today I was told again that I would receive a credit for the $189.95 within 5 business days. How can this co. operate like this?

Peter
Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Watch-out-for-the-Video-Professor-Big-Time-Scam-Denver-Colorado-435143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor

Refund - finally

AUTHOR: Vpi scammed - (U.S.A.)

I contacted my credit card company and they issued a credit to my account subject to video professor's approval.

In the meantime VP issued a credit of their own to my credit card. I did contact my credit card company to remove their credit-to be fair.