• Report: #319466

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Dracut Massachusetts
Vistaprint.com
vistaprint.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

Vistaprint.com My bad, for not checking my credit card statements. vistaprint scammed me for 14.95 monthly for 4 months. Online Connecticut

I purchased some business cards on line from vistaprint.com.Next thing i know i'm getting 14.95 a month charged to my credit card for businessmax.com,and shoppingessentials.com.I called both these services and they say they will credit my account.How did this happen is my question.HMMM seems nobody knows.What a scam!

Deborah
Dracut, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprintcom/Connecticut/Vistaprintcom-My-bad-for-not-checking-my-credit-card-statements-vistaprint-scammed-me-f-319466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint.com