Complaint Review: Vitafree

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 21, 2003

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Vitafree
7420 Clairmont Mesa Blvd, #103-156 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Vitafree Charged my credit card for items never received never credited for items when returned San Diego California

I ordered Diet ZX, the Ab-Trainer and Vitafree Vitamins from this company in August 2001. They said the order would arrive in 6 weeks. My Card was charged for the full amount in August at the time of order - not at the time of shipment. In October, when I had not received anything, I e-mailed the customer service. I received no response.

Finally, in December, I received my vitamins and Diet-ZX, but no ab-trainer. When I figured out the the Diet ZX was a scam product, I returned it as instructed for a full refund.

It has been over 1 1/2 years and still no ab-trainer and still no refund to my credit card. They took $187 from me and I got nothing.

The customer service for this company is an absolute joke. They promise all kinds of solutions, but nothing ever happens; and then, after a few e-mails - they start deleting them without reading and never respond to your issues

Stephanie
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2003 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafree/San-Diego-California-92111/Vitafree-Charged-my-credit-card-for-items-never-received-never-credited-for-items-when-ret-42285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree