Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of The Court

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of The Court
645 Griswold St Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 313-259-3006
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Wayne County Friend Of The Court Fraud Detroit Michigan

Friend of the Court is holding my child support payment and cannot t ell me when I receive the money. My ex's income tax refund has been withheld by the friend of the court for the last 5 years. He though I was getting the money. However, I told him that the Friend of the Court has not sent me anything. This tax year that took about $11,000 of his tax refund. He and his wife filed an injured spouse form and received half their refund back from the Friend of the Court. However, I have not received anything, and they show that his or my child support account has was debited the balance of $11,000. When I went down there 3 times they could not tell me anything. They said it was not my money until they give it to me. Need resolution.

Betty
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-Fraud-Detroit-Michigan-345398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of The Court