• Report: #481922

• Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Linda — Rocklin California USA
Wellness Watchers MD
WellnessWatchersMD.com Internet, Texas United States of America

Wellness Watchers MD I purchased Celebrity Sexy Teeth from this company for $50. They promised a $50 rebate. They sent a rebate check for $50 which bounced. Rocklin, California

* : Response from WellnessWatchersMD

I noticed a pop-up ad for Celebrity Sexy Teeth. The pop-up indicated that if you click the star on the left of the three stars in the heading on their website you will find a secret rebate form.

I ordered a tube of Celebrity Sexy Teeth and was instructed to go to WellnessWatchersMD.com to participate in a short health evaluation which is required before the customer can send in the rebate form, which I did shortly thereafter. In  a few weeks I received a check which I deposited in my bank account and which was promptly returned by my bank and I was charged an additional fee of $7.

Wellness Watchers has at least two other "trial" offers tied to this rebate form - one of which slipped by me - and I was charged $29.95 before I caught the error.

I get it that I blew it on the free trial part but the fact remains that this "company" is sending out fraudulent checks, which is, of course, against the law. [continued below]....

.....

Please note the address on the check: Wellness Watchers MD

2128 West Braker Lane  Unit 110

Austin, TX 78758

The bank institution is : Texas Capital Bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/Internet-Texas-78758/Wellness-Watchers-MD-I-purchased-Celebrity-Sexy-Teeth-from-this-company-for-50-They-pro-481922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD

#1

Response from WellnessWatchersMD

AUTHOR: Charity - (U.S.A.)

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can fix this for you. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. WellnessWatchersMD sent out over $1 million in rebate checks so far this year. Thats over 20,000 checks. There were definitely some mistakes, and were trying to find everybody now. If you qualified and you still havent received your check, Im authorized to send you one immediately.