Complaint Review: Wilshire Credit Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia city Indiana
Wilshire Credit Corp.
14523 Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-917-1052
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Wilshire Credit Corp. keep saying that they havent reviewed, time is passing afraid same thing happening to me Beaverton Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: a suggestion

keep putting me off & I am 60 days behind. I see over 500 reports on this co. they are doing this over& over, will not take payments,sent paperwrk.they say it hasnt gone to service. doing to me what they are doing to everyone else. Has anyone started class action suit yet? Where is the gov. on this one? banks & morgage co. dropping interest rates,helping people out, why are these service loan co. getting away with this. They are preying on people that are trying to keep there homes, refusing payments, so who is the persons lining there pockets?? A NEW EARTH (EGO)

Shawn
Columbia city, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Credit-Corp/Beaverton-Oregon/Wilshire-Credit-Corp-keep-saying-that-they-havent-reviewed-time-is-passing-afraid-same-t-318770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Credit Corp.

a suggestion

AUTHOR: Allie36 - (U.S.A.)

First I want to say I am sorry you are going through a rough time. I am guessing that your adjustable rate has or is getting ready to change. If you have sent in your information to do a possible modification on your loan it is taking at least 60 days to complete the process. I know it is difficult. I talk to customers all day who are having the same issues. The demand is so high with the mortgage crisis for help. It is very important to keep in touch with your mortgage lender even if you don't have good news to share. We cant help our customers if we are not aware of their hardship. If you want to respond to me and tell me exactly what is going on I may be able to give you some help. I am doing this on my own time because I have a passion for helping customers who are having a hard time. Mostly because I have gone through hard times and know how hard it is. Let me know and good luck with your situation.