Complaint Review: Zazzle

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:berkeley heights New Jersey
Zazzle
66 Willow Place Menlo Park, California U.S.A.

Zazzle ripoff would not refund money Menlo Park California

I ordered 3 personalized t-shirts and they sent me the wrong size for all of them and forgot the writing on the back of one shirt. I emailed them to report the problem and get a refund.

They gave me a return number to mail back with the shirts which is their policy and I did that at my own expense within 30 days.

Since then which was 3 months ago I have emailed them multiple times, 4 to be exact, and all of which have gone unanswered and my order still unrefunded. They post no phone or fax numbers and I have complained through 3 email addresses that they have. They basically stole 60 dollars from me and are now ignoring that fact. Dont make the same mistake I did. Zazzle is a terrible company who should have their better business bureau membership revoked unless their lying about that too.

Ben
berkeley heights, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zazzle/Menlo-Park-California-94025/Zazzle-ripoff-would-not-refund-money-Menlo-Park-California-136065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zazzle