Complaint Review: ARS Rescue Rooter

• Phone: 615-255-2111
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

ARS Rescue Rooter - Overcharging!! Attempted ripoff Nashville Tennessee

I was looking at hybrid water heaters at a big box store.  I was asked by a guy with a clipboard if I wanted a free estimate on having a hybrid water heater installed.  I agreed.  A rep from ARS Rescue Rooter came to my house and presented me with a estimate of $3900.00 to install a hybrid water heater.  I laughed and invited him to leave immediately.  he then tried to charge me for the estimate.  Good luck with that!!  I called a friend who does handy work.  he installed the hybrid water heater for $350 parts and labor.  How many people deos this company ripoff?  I was amazed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARS-Rescue-Rooter/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/ARS-Rescue-Rooter-Overcharging-Attempted-ripoff-Nashville-Tennessee-1071729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARS Rescue Rooter