Complaint Review: fedgrantusa.com

fedgrantusa.com
.fedgrantusa.com Internet U.S.A.

fedgrantusa.com rip off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

the same thing happened to me , i called the customer service number and they could not find anything about an account that i have

Spank
virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fedgrantusacom/internet/fedgrantusacom-rip-off-Internet-452315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fedgrantusa.com

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Our company represents some Grant funding programs ~ I do not know if the company you ordered from was ours, but if this is one of our programs, we certainly would like to assist you with your concerns and come to a resolution ASAP.

If you feel it might be, please email me at customerservice@cshelp.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and give us the opportunity to help you if it is our Grant program.

Please provide the following information so that I may search our system and attempt to locate an account:
Full name/zip code of person being billed, a contact phone # and an email address where you can be reached.

I am very sorry to read about your difficulties. We would like to assist you if we are able.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can address your concerns as soon as possible.

Sincerely,