stick

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Charles F. Verley — Murrieta California
Ford motor credit
P. O. Box 7172 Pasadena CA 91109 Pasadena , California USA

Ford motor credit Ford credit said they would refinance our car loan and then sent out the repo man. Pasadena California

*Consumer Comment: Two more questions...

My wife and I bought two SUV's from Ford credit about three years ago. Because of the bad economy Ford credit has moved a few of our monthly payments to the end of the loan.  We were grateful that they were working with us and have made as many payments as we could.  I would say 30-35 of the payment per SUV have been made to this point.

The first of this year we were told by Ford credit that they were going to refinance our loans and lower the payments.  Ford credit told us they were doing this because it would lower our payments by half to help us with this tough time.  Each time my wife and I called back they told us the same thing But never heard back from them.   Last week we were surprised that a repossession company was at the door to pick up the cars.   When we tried to call back the lady at Ford credit she would not take our calls.   In fact when my wife called the repo-man back and he told her that he just got off the phone with her and she did not want to talk to her and for him to get the cars.  That day along we called her over eight times with no response.

Today I talked to the lady at Ford credit and she said although she sees the notes with the conversation of refinancing the cars. She said that they are not going to do it now and will continue with the repossession.  I ask her to please review our files and try to work out another way to solve this problem. She said she would not review the file and will be turning it over to the legal department.

Right after I got off the phone we had a call from the repo-man again and he became almost threatening about getting the cars.  I told him to back off and that I would let the judge determine what should be done.  From there he told me that I should not do that because it will be very bad for me and I should just turn in the cars.

If anyone can give me any help it would be very appreciated.

Charles F. Verley

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-motor-credit/Pasadena-California-91109/Ford-motor-credit-Ford-credit-said-they-would-refinance-our-car-loan-and-then-sent-out-th-1063722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford motor credit

Two more questions...

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

1) Have you been paying for the car since you talked about refinance with them (starting from early this year)?

2) Did they try to repo both of the cars or only one?