Complaint Review: Loan depot

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Marcy — Massachusetts United States of America
Loan depot
Foothill, California United States of America

Loan depot Ben Kelley and Rosie pazmino Beware. They will say anything to get your deposit. And then make excuses about why u never close!!! Foothill, California

Beware!!! Was looking to do refi and lower interest rate. Ben Kelley ran all the numbers and assured me it would go thru underwriting. Once I locked in rate and they had $500.00. That was it. Gave them everything they asked for. All information I gave over phone was accurate. Ben Kelley did credit check, home was apprasied at $249,000. WAnted to shorten term and lower interest rate. No cash out. Income. Only needed $159,000. Sent taxe, w-2,bank statements etc. never closed. They kept saying I would close and it never happened. Started n July 2012. Was to close at end of aug.2012. They kept giving excuses. Do not waste your time. They want $500.00! Once they have it they do not follow thru. By the end of sept 2012 I just cx loan. I got approval end of July 2012 but never got a approval from underwriting. I kept asking if LAN was going to be approved or denied. Ben Kelley assured me it would get thru underwriting! I just wanted an approval or a denial. I finally cut my losses and moved on. Did refi with my current mortage company . No problem. Do not waste your time with this company! Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-depot/Foothill-California-/Loan-depot-Ben-Kelley-and-Rosie-pazmino-Beware-They-will-say-anything-to-get-your-deposi-1010176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan depot