Complaint Review: Purity Products

• Reported By: LE- — Kernersville North Carolina
Purity Products
Plainview, New York USA

Purity Products Proven ineffective Plainview New York

I have purchased a number of Purity Products. I used their Super Saver shipping & ended up with a surplus of product before discontinuing! I wish I had read all of the reviews, prior to purchase, so I would have not wasted my money! My first complaint is that they push very had to get you to buy more than just the one product you attempt to purchase, and will even say that you NEED to buy another product, in order to get the maximum benefits, from the original purchase, because they work synergistically...even though if I remember correctly, most of their products are already blends!

Here is my MAIN complaint: I purchased their product, which contained Vit D3. On the radio they went on & on about it's superior quality...I bought they other product to take with it, per their suggestion, for maximum results. The results: subjective- I didnt't feel one bit differently- not the slightest increase in energy! #2 Objective & proof this product is a rip-off: I have my Vit D levels measured. My levels of Vit D were almost completely depleted! Laws do not stop supplement companies from doing this- obviously this company takes advantage of that opportunity! I am now taking another brand of Vit D3 - what a difference!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Products/Plainview-New-York-11803/Purity-Products-Proven-ineffective-Plainview-New-York-1100020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Products