Complaint Review: Sirius XM Radio

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: Malcolm — Effort Pennsylvania United States of America
Sirius XM Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas New York City, New York United States of America

Sirius XM Radio :Siriusly bad customer service; terrible customer relations New York City, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Help from SIRIUS XM

Sirius lost my business around 3 years ago, and will not stop sending me annoying mails asking me to come back.

They lost my business because they refused to actually provide customer service. They sold me two faulty radios in two years. Every time I called their customer service, all the representative wanted to do was sell me another radio. Nobody listened, nobody cared about providing service, nobody tried to solve the problems their lousy products caused.

I canceled the subscription, but they kept calling every month for about a year. Every time, I explained how unhappy I was with the company and asked to be removed from their phone lists. They never listened. They don't care about customers.

After about 2 years, the phone calls stopped but the junk mail keeps coming. I have written Mel Karmazin, the CEO who, for $9 million a year, is driving the company into the ground. Two days ago I got yet another piece of their junk mail, asking me back as a customer.

Nobody at this company listens, nobody wants to help service existing customers, and nobody is interested in protecting the company's reputation. SiriusXM deserves to fail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM-Radio/New-York-City-New-York-10020/Sirius-XM-Radio-Siriusly-bad-customer-service-terrible-customer-relations-New-York-City-778143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius XM Radio

Help from SIRIUS XM

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (United States of America)

Dear Malcolm,

We're sorry to hear about your customer service experience. We would like to help resolve your concern. Please send us your contact information to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we will contact you promptly.

Sincerely,