Complaint Review: The Ticket Clinic

The Ticket Clinic
3615 Beverly Blvd., Suite A Los Angeles, California United States of America

The Ticket Clinic AVOID this "Service" Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Yup

Paid for their service, and they made my situation WORSE - I got two more tickets because they FORGOT to file paperwork, and my license was suspended. When I contacted them about the issue they said they could fight the charge, for a FEE - it was only suspended because they didn't file the paperwork. I talked to a supervisor, who said to fax in my docs - I faxed them in (4) separate times, each time they said the docs didn't arrive.

I have paid over $1k in fees, fines, and court costs over what was initially a $500 ticket, and I still have two pending tickets, which could cost an additional $1k - AVOID these people, their service is WORTHLESS.

I would dispute the charge on my credit card, but they make you sign a two page waiver when you walk in which prevents you from filing a charge back, even though they misrepresent what they will do for you, and are negligent in handling your case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ticket-Clinic/Los-Angeles-California-90004/The-Ticket-Clinic-AVOID-this-Service-Los-Angeles-California-642288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ticket Clinic

#1 General Comment

Yup

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

It's a shame that 95% of the lawyers, give the other 5% a bad name.

I ve found ONE in 65 Years tht's decent.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC