Report: #642288

Complaint Review: The Ticket Clinic

  • Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2010
  • Reported By: scorp965 — California United States of America
  • The Ticket Clinic
    3615 Beverly Blvd., Suite A
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

The Ticket Clinic AVOID this "Service" Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Yup

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

Paid for their service, and they made my situation WORSE - I got two more tickets because they FORGOT to file paperwork, and my license was suspended. When I contacted them about the issue they said they could fight the charge, for a FEE - it was only suspended because they didn't file the paperwork. I talked to a supervisor, who said to fax in my docs - I faxed them in (4) separate times, each time they said the docs didn't arrive.

I have paid over $1k in fees, fines, and court costs over what was initially a $500 ticket, and I still have two pending tickets, which could cost an additional $1k - AVOID these people, their service is WORTHLESS.

I would dispute the charge on my credit card, but they make you sign a two page waiver when you walk in which prevents you from filing a charge back, even though they misrepresent what they will do for you, and are negligent in handling your case.
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-ticket-clinic/los-angeles-california-90004/the-ticket-clinic-avoid-this-service-los-angeles-california-642288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals

REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Yup

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

It's a shame that 95% of the lawyers, give the other 5% a bad name.

I ve found ONE in 65 Years tht's decent.

Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.