mystery

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: B Selden — bothell Washington
value point distribution
775 e Blithedale#529 mill valley, California USA

value point distribution portablehottubsandspas.comhot tubs direct VALUE POINT dISTRIBUTION WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER mill valley California

*Consumer Comment: i too have been scammed

*General Comment: I SO AGREE with EVERYTHING!

Do not under any circumstances deal with www.portablehottubsandspas.com, www.valuepointdistribution.com, or www.hottubsdirect,com. they are all the same company, and all fraudulent. I wish we had known that portable hot tubs and spas was the same as valupoint, becuase then we'd have known not to order from these people.

We paid in full for our hot tub on March 15, 2013. and were promised a six week delivery. Four months later we still have no tub, but we do have lots of excuses about why it still hasn't shipped.

Now that we see all the claims of them not honoring warranties, shipping products that endanger people, and outright stealing peoples money, we are so sorry that we got tangled up with these jerks.

Here's what you can expect form these people.

1. They will have no idea where your hot tub is.
  2. they will continually lie to you as to when it will be shipping.
  3. they will make up excuses constantly.
  4. they will order yout hot tub from some unknown manufactureer over seas, with no idea when it will ship to california
  5. they will ship it to you by a shipping company who knows absolutely nothing about hot tubs or spas
  6. you will get no hyelp setting up, leveling, or unpacking your tub.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/value-point-distribution/mill-valley-California-94941/value-point-distribution-portablehottubsandspascomhot-tubs-direct-VALUE-POINT-dISTRIBUTI-1065935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on value point distribution

i too have been scammed

AUTHOR: david lakin - ()

value point distributors aka direct tubs aka potable hot tubs and spas has donre the same thing to me ive been waiting for delivery date and each time it comes past due they dont call me i have to call them and then im told to call back tomorrow well this isnt happening i told customer (I DONT CARE) i want to cancel but the guy i need to talk to isnt in how convienient and hell call me back (ill just hold my breath right) well i hope they cancel order ive filed with bbb ag of california and now here WORDS OF WISDOM DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT OR YOULL BE NEXT HERE TYPING

#2 General Comment

I SO AGREE with EVERYTHING!

AUTHOR: April Sharp - ()

I finally got my hot tub and it is DAMAGED BAD! No one well return my call or e-mails! I feel like taking them to court!