Report: #1041957

• 3 Day Blinds
    5129 Richmond Ave
    Houston, Texas
    United States of America

3 Day Blinds Fraudulent..Unauthorized Transaction and will not refund Houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your feedback.

My mother consulted 3 day blinds for her newly remodeled home. Consultant came out did the measurements and my mom paid a partial payment and told the consultant to wait on putting her blinds in production.

Few weeks later she received calls for installation for the unauthorized blinds. She called to figure out what happened and the company told her that the salesman ran her card without her authorization.

This is fraud! She never authorized this man to charge her card twice or put this crap in production.  Now she is stuck with these blinds and can not get a refund.

3 day blinds is a scam and the consultant which I cannot name is a low down dog!  I do not recommend this company to anyone for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/3-day-blinds/houston-texas-77056/3-day-blinds-fraudulentunauthorized-transaction-and-will-not-refund-houston-texas-1041957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Thank you for your feedback.

AUTHOR: E3WALTERS - ()

Hello. I want to thank you for taking time to share your experience with our company but I want to apologize for any inconvenience and frustration as well.

I would like to speak with you, locate the account and see what we can do for you, please contact me at 800-800-3329 and ask for Eyvet.  I am a supervisor for 3 Day Blinds and look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you in advance for your time.