Complaint Review: A Matter of Fax

• A Matter of Fax
    105 Harrison Ave.
    Internet
    United States of America

A Matter of Fax Jonathon Sheldon, SCAM: Does not ship, does not answer emails promptly. Internet

I placed an order.  I got a tracking number (after an onerous process of verifying my credit card).  The order was never delivered.  The tracking number indicated that it had arrived about 2,000 miles away -- I'm in California, while the product ended up in Ohio.

I emailed and called.  It was very difficult to get a response -- I had to call and email repeatedly.  Finally they "refunded" me but it was not for the total fee that had originally charged me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-matter-of-fax/internet/a-matter-of-fax-jonathon-sheldon-scam-does-not-ship-does-not-answer-emails-promptly-in-518185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content