• Report: #461983

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Valdosta Georgia
Advanced Wellness Research
1269 N. Wood Dale Road Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research Scam on tooth whitening product Wood Dale Illinois

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

A few months ago, I ordered what was called a "Free Trial" of the "Bright Teeth Whitening Kit." I was to pay only S & H. There was no mention that I would be subscribing to something that would arrive every 60 days.

Today (June 15, 2009), I received another "Kit." Unasked for and unwanted. The product didn't work the first time and burned my gums badly, and I certainly didn't re-order a new kit.

I called Advanced Wellness and spoke to a man named "Reet." His English was horrible. He kept trying to talk me into using this product over and over again, told me that I had probably used it incorrectly the first time, tried offering me a 50% discount, but I was furious and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told that a supervisor might not get back to me for 72 hours. I demanded that this "subscription" be cancelled, but Reet wouldn't give up.

I finally told him that what the company was doing was illegal and that I would be consulting an attorney about this matter. I was then informed that I would lose $50.00 as a processing fee.

He finally gave me a cancellation confirmation number 736174061509 and told me not to return the product.

I am furious!

Patricia
Valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-wellness-research/wood-dale-illinois-60191/advanced-wellness-research-scam-on-tooth-whitening-product-wood-dale-illinois-461983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research