Complaint Review: Alliance One Collection Agency

• Reported By: Bellingham Washington
  • Alliance One Collection Agency
    Po Box 2449
    Gig Harbor, Washington

Alliance One Receivables Management Inc are they not breaking some kind of law? how is this allowed to continue? Gig Harbor Washington

I am responding to a letter posted by another "customer" of this company who was upset by the fees and interest applied to delinquant court fines.

I, too, am in the same situation with these government-hired henchmen. Same story, I collected problems for myself as a kid and now to show for my lack of guidance, a pile of outstanding traffic tickets; all situated within the walls of this "alliance one".

I cannot begin to cover the interest payments accumulating monthly, so therefore, dont see alot of hope in ever being a legal driver. I am suspended in the third degree. I have been in this status for several years and have done several months jail-time - all for unpaid traffic fines.

Understand, I have not a dui, no wreckless endangerments. on my tab are TWO speeding tickets, ALOT of no insurance citations, several expired vehicle license (tabs) infractions, and about 33 dwls 3rd charges.

Is there any hope to repair this history? I am 35 years old and tired of trying to avoid the police. I never had the means to financially be accountable in the past and have since made several attempts to rectify this legal situation. I have written letter after letter to judges, pleading for a second chance. I get no response in regards to a payment plan being entered. i cannot do anything with alliance one in the way. any ideas?

Toni
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-one-collection-agency/gig-harbor-washington-98335/alliance-one-receivables-management-inc-are-they-not-breaking-some-kind-of-law-how-is-th-471769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content