Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Anchor House Financial
    www.Anchorhousefinancial.com
    Santa Barbra, California

Anchor House Financial Scam Artists Santa Barbra California

Anchor House Financial are scam artists. In signing up for this deal the money is fully refundable. I looked online for houses in forclosure or prefoclosure. It turns out none of the houses we saw were in foreclosure. All of the houses were for sale by real estate agents. None of them were in foreclosure.

So I emailed the company to get a refund. They were to call me in 24 to 48 hours and never did. So I called them to get my refund. They said I couldnt have my refund. They do have a refund policy but I cant have my money back. That does not make any sense. They are being turned into the Federal Trade Commision and the Better Business Bereau.

Clo
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anchor-house-financial/santa-barbra-california/anchor-house-financial-scam-artists-santa-barbra-california-448069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content