Complaint Review: archivefee.com

• Reported By: Gatun — Westminster Maryland United States of America
  • archivefee.com

Internet
    United States of America

archivefee.com Charged fees of $19.95 and $1.00 for report never received. archivefee.com, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

I responded on-line to receive a report which would indicate my prior military record. The indicated cost for the report was to be $1.00. After quite a few minutes involving many prompts from archivefee.com such as "continue for report" and "step 1", step 2" and on and on, I was directed to send my credit card information for the $1.00 charge.

The end result of my experience with archivefee.com was a charge for $19.95 and then an additional charge for $1.00.  The $1.00 charge was the only one I had agreed to.  Also, no report of any type was forthcoming, only the charges for what appears to me to be a scam. I am notifying my credit card company to dispute the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/archivefeecom/internet/archivefeecom-charged-fees-of-1995-and-100-for-report-never-received-archivefeecom-1000568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Gatun,

I apologize for any problems with these charges. Please email josh@archivefee.com and I can refund these charges immediately. Again please send me a quick email and I can take care of this.

Josh F.