Complaint Review: Asurion

• Asurion

Internet
    United States of America

Asurion Claims I never returned phone! Internet

*Author of original report: Apparently we all have this problem!

I had filed a claim before with Asurion. The first time was fine. When I returned the replacement phone, I just gave it to the mail man. I never received any calls about it being late or them not receiving it.

Now the second time filing a claim, I return the broken phone 2 days after receiving my replacement phone. I went to the post office, and dropped the mail in the mail box. I thought I was good from there but NO.

Now a few weeks later after doing that, I'm receiving calls from T-Mobile reminding me to return my phone. So I call T-Mobile telling them that I did that. They had me going back and fourth between them and Asurion about this situation.

Since I no longer had the "tracking number that came with the other bar codes" they couldn't do anything but to just wait for the mail to arrive. They told me since I did not send it through UPS, that it would take 5 to 7 days longer for them to receive my broken phone.

I feel like I shouldn't have any responsibility of what happens with my phone after I mailed it. The way it is being delivered should be in the care of the delivery person. So if the delivery person lost my phone, its not my fault. Or if they received my phone and didn't scan it correctly or lost it within their warehouse, that shouldn't be my fault as well. Hopefully that's not what happened.

I don't want to have to be charged for something I didn't do. This company needs to get their acts together. I'm seeing people actually want to file a class action lawsuit against them for this situation. I hope it happens. REPORT IF THIS HAD HAPPEN TO YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asurion/internet/asurion-claims-i-never-returned-phone-internet-964881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Apparently we all have this problem!

AUTHOR: wvilfort - (United States of America)

I'm having the same exact problem! Terrible. They are unorganized.