Complaint Review: Banfield animal hospital

• Reported By: Michelle — Littleton Colorado United States of America
  • Banfield animal hospital

Internet
    United States of America

Banfield animal hospital Oregon and Colorado locations Unfair charges sent immediately to collections , Internet

I paid for their wellness program for two years for two dogs PLUS each visit in cash..never left a penny balance, never missed a "plan" payment for two years...Not only did they charge for unneeded meds and testings, but after my contract was over, they sent me to collections for months I did not agree to or sign for...after the two years were up and all paid for.

My dog is still sick and all of the things they said he had, and all the expensive medications, special shampoos and dog foods, he's still in pain. One time they told me my dog swallowed a stick and I paid $400 to leave him over night for possible surgery, and it turned out to be GAS!

I'm so disgusted with their over priced charges for zero results!Never give them your credit info! fd7c1d

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/banfield-animal-hospital/internet/banfield-animal-hospital-oregon-and-colorado-locations-unfair-charges-sent-immediately-to-1006354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content