Report: #1151938

• Budget Van Lines

Nationwide
    USA

Budget Van Lines Scam Los Angeles Nationwide

This company is out to scam you and steal your money. The agent gave me a quote based on my inventory.

I told him that I would have to add items as I was not home. He told me not to worry and that he will over estimate everything for me. Needless to say when the movers came they told me that I was under quoted.

Instead of paying $4500 I would have to pay $6000. Budget van lines had told me that I had a refundable $1400 if any of the services were not satisfactory. When I told them that I could not pay their mover $6000 they told me that they would have to keep the $1400 deposit.

The customer agent named James would not allow me to talk to the agent who took my order nor the manager. He just kept telling me that they are keeping the money and that is it. Avoid this company at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/budget-van-lines/nationwide/budget-van-lines-scam-los-angeles-nationwide-1151938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content