Complaint Review: Cableboxandmodem.com

, Colorado
    USA

Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado

*Author of original report: Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com

I wanted to save $15 a month that Me@#$com wanted for DVR service. After looking around online I came across Cableboxandmodem.com in Co. Jay is a silver tongue and knows how to sell cable boxes that are not 100% compatible as he says. I bought a $100 cable box with dvr that was suppose to be 100% compatible and would work just like the providers box. Wrong! The ondemand and search features dont work and the dvr didnt work either. After a few phone calls to the provider and Jay at cable box and modem it became apparent that Jay was a BS artist and didnt offer any real support in this matter. I requested a return RMA with I was given and 2 weeks later I was calling asking about my refund. The 2 times he actually answered the phone out of a dozen he confirmed the receipt of the returned box but would all of sudden be busy and would have "one of the girls" call me back. I never got a call back or reply to over 4 emails. I filed a complaint with the BBB and hope to have some intervention and refund recovery. Never buy from him, you will regret it and most likely be out $$$$ I think they are Located in Tornton Co. I know they are in Co. They dont have their address on the website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2017 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cableboxandmodemcom/colorado/cableboxandmodemcom-thornton-cable-cable-box-rip-off-thornton-colorado-1392478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com

AUTHOR: - ()

I wanted to save $15 a month that Me@#$com wanted for DVR service. After looking around online I came across Cableboxandmodem.com in Co. Jay is a silver tongue and knows how to sell cable boxes that are not 100% compatible as he says. I bought a $100 cable box with dvr that was suppose to be 100% compatible and would work just like the providers box. Wrong! The on demand and search features dont work and the dvr didnt work either. After a few phone calls to the provider and Jay at cable box and modem it became apparent that Jay was a BS artist and didnt offer any real support in this matter. I requested a return RMA witch I was given and 2 weeks later I was calling asking about my refund. The 2 times he actually answered the phone out of a dozen he confirmed the receipt of the returned box but would all of sudden be busy and would have "one of the girls" call me back. I never got a call back or reply to over 4 emails. I filed a complaint with the BBB and hope to have some intervention and refund recovery. Never buy from him, you will regret it and most likely be out $$$$ I think they are Located in Thornton Co. I know they are in Co. They dont have their address on the website. Oh and dont pay by check!!! He will say that they are having problems with the credit card system ect and talk you into using a check. That should have been a flag to me. There are lots of complaints against them. Contact the BBB, and Internet crime center.gov and Federal Trade commission (FTC) if you are a victim. We need to shut them down !! Once I found out that they sell on Amazon, I contacted Amazon customer service and filed a complaint there.
They go by