Do not waste your money on this scam. I worked for this company for a week and I couldn't stand behind their practices.
1. Out of the 160 "psychics" they employ, only about 10 of them are real psychics and those costs upwards of $5.50 an hour. All others are fake psychics using techniques such as the law of probability.
2. They are deceptive, they say that you can get one free question, it's really 5 minutes in which they require your credit card and try to sell you a package of minutes.
3. The ad "it's best or it's free" is false. They say you can get a 30 minute reading for $30 and if it's not the best reading then it's free. This is not true, they will NOT refund your money, they will CREDIT you up to 4 minutes with another crappy psychics.
4. If you ever do manage to receive a refund from them, they will block you from ever using them again. They block your address, phone number and credit card.
5. The psychics goal is to keep you on the phone as long as possible in order to earn bonuses and increase their average call average.
6. As part of my job I had several readings, NONE of the psychics I read with were real psychics and ALL of them were dead wrong and off on everything they told me. One psychic just kept telling me a bunch of "maybe, possibly, could be".
7. They receive a lot of complaints and their ultimate goal is to NEVER give refunds although some persistent people manage to get one and as I mentioned, they get blocked afterward.
8. The trainer Samantha from Chicago has some type of personality disorder and she wonders why she only has one friend.
9. They never give out the address because they are afraid an angry customer will come to the office.
10. They claim they are an "entertainment" company and don't focus on giving "real" readings but the focus is to entertain the customer so that they enjoy the experience. Umm. I don't think people are spending a small fortune to be entertained!
Spread the word. Do NOT use California Psychics. They are a Scam.