Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2002
  • Reported By: Brookline MA
  • Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

, Florida

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit would have had me... THANK YOU!

I, like many, received the enticing, too good to be true letter from these scam artists and was very intrigued. My search on the net immediately drew me here. (Funny that it didn't even find a site for the perps themselves!)

Let me express my deepest thanks to those who have taken the time to worn the rest of us and my sorrow for those who have been ripped off by these pigs.
Finally, thanks to the Rip Off Report!

Darin Ames
Brookline, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capitol-choice-consumer-credit/florida/capitol-choice-consumer-credit-would-have-had-me-thank-you-10361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content