Complaint Review: CircuitCity

• CircuitCity
    www.circuitcity.com
    Nationwide

CircuitC ty Black friday Sharp tv sold with out in stock Richmond Virginia

I bought a Sharp LCD 42" tv on black friday in Maryland and was about to do store pick up in Charlotte. I was told that I can pick up the tv in 2 to 3 days. After 10s of calls to their customer service and store visit they created a situation in which I had to cancel the order.

Hence, I cancelled the order today on 18th of December (after almost a month, bought on 23rd november). Interestingly, when I checked the cancelled receipt it is dated on the same day of purchase which makes me think more suspicious.

As a loyal CircuitCity customer I hate to say but they were just doing this in order to show the false sales. Please beware of circuit city.

Kale
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circuitcity/nationwide/circuitc-ty-black-friday-sharp-tv-sold-with-out-in-stock-richmond-virginia-292700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content