Complaint Review: Confederate Superstore

• Reported By: Drayton — Georgia USA
  • Confederate Superstore

Internet
    USA

Confederate Superstore Charged my account without my consent several times. Texas Internet

I ordered one thing for them on May the 22nd for $6.97 Then they charged me again the $6.97 on the 30th. Then they charged again on June 2nd and July 2nd for $19.97 each. This is messed up and I want them stopped!!

Please Beware of this company! They should not be allowed to do this. We didn't even realize they kept charging. They start with just a little that you don't really notice and then they will charge you monthly. Justice needs to be done to this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2017 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/confederate-superstore/internet/confederate-superstore-charged-my-account-without-my-consent-several-times-texas-interne-1382747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content