Complaint Review: Convergent

10750 Hammerly Blvd #200
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Convergent Convergent Outsourcing Collections Scam Houston Texas

I recieved a call aproximately 1 and half weeks ago from a local number, the Man stated I owed a past due bill to Capitol One Bank for a credit card from 2010. And that they are collecting on thier behalf. He used my maiden name that I had not gone by in 10 yrs. He also had my old address and my SS #!!!!!! I told him I had no such account nor do I owe the bill, he then told me I would have to file a credit fraud report with my local police dept when I recieved thier paperwork in the mail.

He gave me a reference # and told me to send in the paperwork with the police report once I completed it. I got suspicious when I recieved 2 bills in the mail from them with two totally DIFFERENT creditors that I owe and two totally DIFFERENT amounts, making it three seperate accounts with three seperate balances that I have never had or owe. Not sure who to report this to but I will be call the BBB and I have posted on here as well as I will be keeping the paperwork they sent. Its the same as others they give me 3 options to pay. So ridiculous and frustrating!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/convergent/houston-texas-77043/convergent-convergent-outsourcing-collections-scam-houston-texas-1139588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content