Complaint Review: Corporate Records Service

• Corporate Records Service
    P O Box 5618
    Tallahassee, Select State/Province
    USA

Corporate Records Service 2013 Annual Corporate Records Form, $125.00 Florida Business Corporations Act 607.1622 Tallahassee Florida

I received this form in an official looking envelope marked with "Time Sensitive" stamped on it.  It is from our state capital where all corporate records are kept.  Inside is a legal size form with all of our corporation information (all public records) also in the envelope is a well designed instructions sheet as one might expect from a state agency.

Upon completing the form, you are instructed to include $125.00.  This point is where I really looked at what I was completing.  Most corporate forms can be completed online.  This one cannot.  I deduced from the information included in the information located at the very bottom that this is a service for preparing the form I just filled out!  In other words.  I filled out  the form myself, and if I mail this form along with $125.00 they will return the form to me in typewritten format!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corporate-records-service/tallahassee-select-stateprovince-32314-5618/corporate-records-service-2013-annual-corporate-records-form-12500-florida-business-co-1092722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content