Complaint Review: cps

natica, California
    USA

cps will be investigated Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: The Remedy

If you wanna get back at a company like this. I can help first off I see everyone asking for a class action law suit which by the way can take years to settle. I would like to say thank you all for your stories I was approved today by CPS and I never heard of this bank before so by my surprise its not a bank its a collection agency posing as a bank to screw hard working consumers. I will not do business here. If you all will join me I think we can stop this company from taking advantage of people and breaking all collection laws.

I just sent a message to the white house at www.whitehouse.gov asking them to check out this link. I explain numerous reports have gone out to the BBB and no real action is taken. I know the white house is a big house but in order to fight this company you will need the president and Jesus to get justice. If you don't have the guts to send a message to your president try reality Tv.

They always look for ways to embarrass cut throat businesses such as CPS. Reality talk shows love juicy gossip to expose crime and scams. Consumer portfolio services needs to be held accouctable for their actions seems as if they ruin many lives and reading here tonight just saved mines. Thanks I will try to send a message every 3 months to the white house. People never give up, fight for your rights. Thanks again, You save me from making a bad decision today I hope my message to the white house can save the next person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cps/natica-california/cps-will-be-investigated-irvine-california-1061354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The Remedy

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If you pay your bills on time then there's never a problem.  However, since your loan was with a SUBPRIME lender, you have a history of screwing your previous creditors.  So its just a matter of time (if you haven't already) until you start paying late with them, as it seems.