Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Reported By: Denver Colorado
  • Credit Education Group

, Nevada

Credit Education Group Thanks for saving me from a ripoff Nevada

I receivied a call from these people. I was told I would be receiving a mastercard of visa for a one time fee of $296.00. I asked the name of the company and asked if I could get a phone number. The women gave me the company name but said she could not give me a call back number. I told her to call me back later.

I got right on my computer and went to the rip off report web site and found several bad things about this company. I can't wait to get a call back from them. Let the games begin. Thanks alot rip off report.

Adam
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2003 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-education-group/nevada/credit-education-group-thanks-for-saving-me-from-a-ripoff-nevada-58526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content