Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, May 04, 2017

• Reported By: Mike Donnelly — North Port Florida USA
Credit One Bank
Nationwide USA

Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide

I recieved a statement yesterday 4/3/2017 from Credit One Bank, for $81.95 my wife and I did not apply for a credit card from them I do not have any credit cards. I called and the first thing they say is enter your social security # i would not do so put on hold.

A women comes on in broken english, and asks for my SSN I refuse and tell her I recieved a bill from a place I do not have a card from. she hung up on me I called right back and the recording says closed for the day.

They will continue to bill me and mess up my credit, and the Blackmail me to pay them to stop. Please stop these crooks .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2017 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-one-bank/nationwide/credit-one-bank-my-wife-recieved-a-statement-in-the-mail-stating-we-owe-8195-we-never-1371231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank