Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, August 13, 2017

• Reported By: Dianne — Lafayette Indiana USA
DAR waterfront & associates
Internet USA

DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I bought a sample as a silver reward paying only shipping then cancelled within my 15 days.Now two years later I received this collection notice.I never received anymore product. Then was notified by my bank that they were trying to get unauthorized payments off of my debit card.I closed my account and have heard nothing until now. I owe them nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2017 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dar-waterfront-associates/internet/dar-waterfront-associates-i-bought-a-sample-of-encante-eye-cream-then-called-and-cancel-1392400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAR waterfront & associates