Company Directory | onlinesupplier-com
Approximately 58 Reports Found

Nov 24 2008
01:31 PM - Peak Marketing Incorporated Charged me $51.00 a month without me ever signing up for their service *FRAUD* Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Fraud: - Peak Marketing Incorporated Internet

Dec 27 2007
01:10 PM Fraud & Ripoff worldwide. Keep away from OnlineSupplier over 26 reports giving details of fraudulent activities and not a single credit card company have noticed the reports available on the internet, but have continued to allow this activity. I use MBNA and 7 payments of $49.75 have been removed from my account without my permission Internet Author: Fareham, Other Credit Card Fraud: OnlineSupplier Internet

Nov 12 2007
02:07 PM AKA Non-approved Credit Card Deductions Internet Internet Author: Newtownabbey, Other Consumer Services: Internet

Nov 08 2007
Online Supplier After being told by the representative their email address is, I did write them and never got a reply. Internet Received an email from Online Supplier again, since I subscribe!!! Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Corrupt Companies: Online Supplier Internet

Sep 28 2007
07:24 PM I was misled into believing they would help me sell personal merchandise! Internet Internet Author: VanEtten, New York Auctions: Nationwide

Sep 24 2007
Commerce Planet, Inc. Unauthorized charges to credit card account Goleta California Author: Portland, Oregon Corrupt Companies: Commerce Planet, Inc. Goleta, California

Sep 18 2007
01:56 PM My credit card was charged without my knowledge Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Home Based Business: Internet

Sep 18 2007
09:04 AM FRAUD!!They wont help you settle problem either Internet Author: Paducah, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Nationwide

Jul 29 2007
Pacific Webworks, EAuction, Tradeworks Another Unsuspecting Victim Paying for Nothing Salt Lake City Utah Pacific Webworks, EAuction and Tradeworks, Salt Lake City, Utah, Further Research shows possible link with EBay - through Author: High River, Alberta Internet Fraud: Pacific Webworks, EAuction,Tradeworks Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 10 2007
11:45 PM The provider has been deducting around $64 per month from my account since February 2007. They have not provided any products for trial as indicated within a 14 day period. In a follow up phone call early this month they advised a package would be sent within 48 hours and the trial period extended. They have taken $255 plus out of my account to date. I am still waiting. Carribbean Internet Author: Alphington Victoria, Other On-Line Stores: Internet

Jul 07 2007
12:07 PM Complete scam Did not fulfill their offer of a free online kit, then billed me monthly Goleta California Author: Ankeny, Iowa On-Line Business: Goleta, California

Jun 30 2007
OnLineSupplier.Com They were taking 49.95 out of my account for purchases I didn't know about. Nationwide Author: Washington, Missouri On-Line Stores: OnLineSupplier.Com Nationwide

Jun 27 2007
11:16 AM Fraudulent use of Debit card. Unauthorized charges to debit Card Internet Author: Elwood, Nebraska Internet Fraud: Internet

Jun 20 2007
11:02 PM money already missing from my account 1 day later Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Litchfield, Connecticut Corrupt Companies: Internet

Jun 11 2007
06:46 PM, They Are Affiliated With Priceline Among Others I am currently on disability and wanted to make extra money from home to help with our finances. This internet site stated that for ONLY $1.95 I would receive information on how I can sell items on E-Bay by basically setting up my own web site to sell items that are profitable. I NEVER RECEIVED ANY INFO. STATING THEY WOULD CHARGE ME $49.95-FOR WHAT! I now owe $60.00 in overdraft fees!! Ripoff Apparently California per my bank statement California Author: Richmond, Virginia Attorneys General: California

May 26 2007
09:45 AM Be Careful, $1.95 Shipping, Read small print, they have covered themselves and can continue to RIP YOU OFF Ripoff LongBeach California Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV Advertisements: LongBeach, California

May 09 2007
11:54 PM entered my credit card information in response to their advertisement, now being charged monthly $53.13, but can't access any information on them Internet Author: Maun, Other On-Line Business: Internet

Apr 12 2007
01:07 AM, Commerce Planet, Inc. Consumer Fraud by a OTC (CPNE.OB) Public Stock Company Dishonest sales online. $39.95 to $49.95 automatic billing to your credit card with a $1.95 ebay sales brochure offer that gives them the right to rebill without you knowing it! Goleta California Author: Brigham City, Utah On-Line Business:, Commerce Planet, Inc. Goleta, California

Apr 01 2007
03:26 AM unfulfilled order, unauthorized, recurring charges Internet Author: Quezon City, Other E-trade: Internet

Mar 08 2007
11:46 AM HUGE Scam!! Charged debit card through the FINE PRINT! Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Mar 05 2007
07:45 PM ripoff My $49.95 mistake Goleta California $49.95 refunded Author: Leawood, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Goleta, California

Mar 05 2007
03:14 PM Unauthorized credit card charges. Ripoff Long Beach California Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Internet Marketing Companies: Long Beach, California

Feb 27 2007
08:56 AM Onlinesupplier Fraud . Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Fraud: Internet

Feb 15 2007
03:14 PM - Online Supplier ripoff very difficult to cancel an order Long Beach California Author: Freeland, Washington On-Line Stores: Online Supplier Long Beach, California

Feb 04 2007
05:26 PM DECEPTIVE TACTICS, DISHONEST, AND UNABLE TO CONTACT TO CANCELL SO CALLED MEMBERSHIP 800-831-3952 California Author: Redmond, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: California