Company Directory | western-union

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 09 2016
DeFine Sales and Marketing Western Union is stealing money from me ! CANTON Ohio Author: CANTON, Ohio Credit Services: DeFine Sales and Marketing CANTON, OH

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Still doesn't make it legal dumbarse Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

Apr 22 2016
Wesley Hover Ordered some novelty items, wired the amount using Western Union, but the vendor did not respond anymore atlanta georgia Update Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Wesley Hover atlanta,

Apr 22 2016
BLTong Technology Limited, Mr. Peter I ordered a balance scooter for my son for Christmas, paid through Western Union, and never received it. I did receive a small package after 3 weeks that looked to be a piece of an iphone screen! Shenzhen China Author: Bend, Oregon Sporting Goods: BLTong Technology Limited

Apr 17 2016
GoldBankCards.com Cvv, fullz, credit card, scam, western union China Internet Author: Miramar, Florida Hackers: GoldBankCards.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
The ShootingStar Productions Peter A McMahon Con Artist Stole my pictures had me send 160 through western union i am not the only one Brooklyn New York Internet Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: The ShootingStar Productions Internet

Apr 12 2016
Amscot Amscot The Money Superstore Amscot western union violation of my privacy intrusive in ALL they're customer personal matters miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Consumer Services: Amscot miami, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Grand Incentives has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Mar 25 2016
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Oakleyhigh.com Facebook Scams~Customer Service by email on their site~Will Charge your Card number to other unrelated purchases located in China~ Fraudulent! Buyer Beware!~ emailed me an offer of a percentage off if I wired them money from Western Union! They have two payment portals and neither work but they process the purchase on the card several times and you think it never was authorized. No way to cancel payment once purchase is made. After my bank caught them the other site Oakleyhigh.com disappeared off internet. CHINA Worldwide Internet Author: Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Internet

Mar 23 2016
Advance America Wade Wilson sent money to my bank account then had me resent it back to them via money gram or western union now i am 9000.00 dollars in the whole dont know said california Internet Classic scam Author: catheys valley, California Loans: Advance America Internet

Mar 13 2016
Caipol.com Thangamani Shanmugavelu pillai Thomas at DAFC.Raj at caipol.comDespatch@caipol.com The company is a fraudulent Internet site in India. They will take your money through Xoom or western union and will never send you the products you payed for. Then, they will do things like tell you that your merchandise was delivered to someone else in another country by mistake and they want to buy it from you through PayPal. Then, you owe that person money because you'll receive a message that this person never received items that they ordered from you. Thangamani says he has no way of reimbursing you directly because of Infia's strict poliies. Thane, Maharashtra India Nationwide Author: Tuckahoe, New York Medical Supplies: Caipol.com Thangamani Shanmugavelu pillai Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Crime Enforcement Department Sam Nelson Jack Austin Harassing phone calls placed at my workplace and repeated calling to me stating outstanding bill they had my social security number my workplace address and number along with email address stating t hy ey we're going to arrest me for breaking law but never would give a physical address were they were only email address and that if I didn't wire money by western union  Internet Author: West Point, Iowa Loans: Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Feb 29 2016
United States Federal Grant Apartment told me I was approved for a Grant of $8700, I just need to western union $300 to received it. phone scam Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Financial Services: United States Federal Grant Apartment

Feb 20 2016
pure-prescription.com Western Union. Money gram scam to money to India Phione says San Bernadino CA but invalid number no Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Pharmacies: pure-prescription.com Internet

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Womensfreebees.com/facebook I was contacted by Catherine Cole from women's freebies. She said i won $50,000. I western union the $60 claim fee to Vicki Cole Daly in Huntington West Virginia. I still have the receipt. Now they want $250. I should have researched them first, but what's done is done. I demanded my money back. Still waiting. I have the conversations and the receipt. Would love for someone to take them down!! Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Womensfreebees on facebook Internet

Jan 16 2016
Western Union, INVESTMENT BANK ,MR. DAVID MORRISON,EMMA CHIEZIE Western Union Scam to pick up $5,000USD per day till $6.2 MILLION DOLLARS is with drawn. Cotonou Benin Republic Author: OAKLAND, Maryland Internet Fraud: Western Union Cotonou, Other

Jan 14 2016
india drug company ranphael advertises prescription drugs, requests western union funds to India, then say out of stock, will send in 2mo, after 2mos, they say one more month and never send anything, no refunds pensacola Florida Author: highgate, Vermont Drug Dealers: india drug company pensacola, Florida

Jan 11 2016
loyal-pharma.com loyal pharmaRhonda cooks scam rip offs asked me to send money western union and made me wait for my order no one showed. california Internet
That's what happens when you try to buy illegal drugs Author: rowland heights, California Drugstores: loyal-pharma.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
family retrievers Delta Pets Animal Courier ServiceDelta Pets Travel, Aviation DeptFrank Calvin, Calvin Frank , Karl Opens they sold me a puppy that did not exist. I lived in New Orleans and they said that they were shipping the puppy from Birmingham AL extra charges keep accumulating like vaccines, microchipping etc Each night they told me that they needed an additional test or form. The puppy never existed. They have you western union the money to them. This is a complete ripoff. Complaint made to the internet crime complaint center. Birmingham AL and Goldwater, AL Alabama Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Dog Breeders: family retrievers Alabama

Dec 28 2015
Shanghai ODEA Co. Ltd odea-pharma I sent money Western Union for Meds that never came Shanghai China Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Shanghai ODEA Co. Ltd Internet

Dec 27 2015
replica-seller.ru, replica-store@hotmail.com, Tommy Liu, Yuefei Wang RIPPED OFF STOLE WESTERN UNION SCAM BOGUS THIEVES FAKE LIE STEAL CHEAT CROOK GuangZhou Internet Just how many clues do you need? Author: PV Blvd, California Sales People: replica-seller.ru Internet

Dec 17 2015
HONGFAMALL Sunny@hongfamall.com, David@hongfamall.comTest@msg.com STEAL YOUR MONEY, PROVIDE NO PRODUCT, QINCAI LIN RECEIVED $$ FROM WESTERN UNION qangdong shezhen Internet Author: Arizona Computer Dealers: HONGFAMALL Internet