Company Directory | western-union

Dec 08 2013
Buy-Jintropin.net Daniel or Oleksandr Smulskyi This company says they sell Human Growth Hormone, but as soon as they get your money from Western Union you never hear from them again. Total rip off Kiev Internet Author: Houston, Texas Pharmacies: Buy-Jintropin.net Internet

Dec 07 2013
loan organics Jessica Williams Loan Manger, Craig Miller Loan Officer, Ricky L Lane Western Union Reciever. Loan for 5000 promised but i had to pay about 1000 dollars. Two tranactions Bocaraton Florida
Author: winslow, Arizona Cash Services: loan organics Bocaraton, Florida

Dec 05 2013
uniquebridaldress.com Clothing Website that offers a discount if you send money through Western Union Nanjing China Internet Author: San Francisco, California Websites: uniquebridaldress.com Internet

Dec 02 2013
Garant Research/.. Mario Tim/// //Check was for 1550 go to Western Union,shop at store on the letter My bank close my accoun until paided in full. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Fontana, California Cash Services: Garant Research St Louis, Missouri

Nov 29 2013
You Get Paid Fast, Paul Darby, Unimax Servicers Told Paul Darby Western Union in Canada will not send the $28. US . I sent $28 + $24. Express Post Longview Texas Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Marketing Companies: You Get Paid Fast Longview, Texas

Nov 29 2013
Popular Sneakers Youai Chen Linda Brand I purchased 2 pairs of running shoes through Western Union and they state they will send tracking number!! as also says on there web site......never did I receive my shoes or tracking number and they keep telling me they are shipped but wont provide a tracking number and 3 months later no shoes fujian,china China
Author: Windsor, Ontario Sporting Goods: Popular Sneakers fujian,china, Select State/Province

Nov 27 2013
Fastcash.org Jack Smith Kevin Smith I was scammed out of $200. for a $1500. loan. The SCAM ARTISTS claimed that my credit score was the reason I need to make this deposit to show credibility and would be returned in 30 to 45 mins along with the requested loan amount. Now they are blaming Western Union for me not receiving the loan amount and my $200 deposit. I wish to file criminal charges against them and advise everyone to be careful putting your information online because of crooks like them. Orlando, Florida Author: Orange, New Jersey Loans: Fastcash.org Jack Smith Select State/Province

58, Report #1101984

Nov 25 2013
Sinotrans Express, Inc Novation Lottery Finance Company, LLCGlobal Offices Trinidad, Tobago, Canada, USA, UK, Germany an Received letter informing me that I had won 1,500,000 as second prize winner in the The Publishing Clearing House Sweepstakes Assoc. USA Mega under 1947-2013. Recieved Check for $4,122.10 to help pay processing fees of $2,992.00 to be given to courier in a Western Union Money Transfer. Barstow Califronia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Sinotrans Express, Inc Barstow, , Ca 92335

59, Report #1101929

Nov 24 2013
Denis Garner He sent me 1600 and asked me to dep and keep 200.00 and return the rest via western union NY Author: north las vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Denis Garner Select State/Province

Nov 21 2013
garant research Mario Tim Letter and check for 1,480.25 foe to deposit in my checking acc. then go to western union send them 1030.00 the other amount is mind 450.00 .I bet the check would bounce then I would be to pay my bank!! SCAM!!! St Louis Missouri Author: alexander city, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: garant research St Louis, Missouri

Nov 20 2013
Dennis Garner ,Precion Research Inc. Dennis Garner sent me a Congratulations letter for my acceptance to be a Mystery shopper for Precision Research , sent me a check for 1,680 and all I had to do is deposit into my account and send 1,350.00 to another mystery shopper via Western Union...130.00 would cover transfer fee and keep 200.00 for my fee....Well all sounded too good to be true...verified with bank that that there were not sufficient funds to cover check...by cashing this check I would have lost 1,480.00...nice of them to let me keep 200.00 of my own money New York New York Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Dennis Garner New York, New York

Nov 17 2013
Brian Pharmacy Brian CollinsClemfort Orock Agbor SCAMMING MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION FOR PHARMACEUTICALS brooklyn New York Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Brian Pharmacy brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2013
US Goverment Grant Jack Raymond Bryan Walter Said They did a servey and I was 1 Of 1300 to get a grant from the goverment for not declairing bank rupt in times of hardship gave me another number to call and ask for Bryan Walter and he told me to go to Western Union and buy a game card for 20.00 and then call him back I dont pay money to recieve money because I'm in need of help from the goverment! How are these people getting our phone numbers and address? Washington  Author: Mosley, Virginia Government Services: US Goverment Grant Washington

Nov 13 2013
Team Viewer Company Scams Threw Western Union Alleging Fraudulent Microsoft Refunds Toronto Canada Toronto Canada Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Manufactures: Team viewer Select State/Province

Nov 13 2013
www.uktimberland4u.com Tried to purchase timberland boots .After paying to send money via Western Union. Was told that I didn't send enough. The site did not say or explain that it wasn't on the American dollars pay scale. Was asked to send more money. So that would have double my pay to Western Union that along with the price of the boot with went up by 30 dollars I asked for refund. Was told no refund. Then asked if I sent the 30 dollars the next day would my order be filled. The answer I got was . No money stolen. Internet Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Computer Mail Order: www.uktimberland4u.com Internet

Nov 12 2013
Fred Perry Mystery Shopper for Walmart and Western Union Internet Author: North York, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: Fred Perry Internet

Nov 04 2013
Samsungcage cellphones, bogus tracking numbers, Western Union or Wire transfer onlly China Author: Largo, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsungcage N/A, Select State/Province

Nov 04 2013
Alina Flores 7500 via western union for grants due to I have paid my bills on time washington D.C. Author: utica, Kentucky Financial Services: Alina Flores washington , Dist of Columbia

Nov 02 2013
Advance America Eric Johnson...Michael Johnson...Kevin Johnson...Kevin Smith....Law Office of John A. Best...Olson D I applied for a personal loan online. Funds were supposed to be waiting for me at western union. I paid the $50.00 by greendot money pack.I was told I would receive a call back with the western union number.when no one called back I called the number back and it was disconnected. they called me back a couple days later and said they never received the money. now they keep calling me at work and on my cell claiming to be from a lawyers office. I've been contacted by 2 different law offices but the same names. when I contacted the real law offices they informed me that they had received several calls and they themselves had filed police reports. Internet Author: New Castle, Delaware Cash Services: Advance America Internet

Nov 01 2013
bestdiscountwholesalesell ZHIJIA GUOAgricultural Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,No.5008,East Shennan Road,Luohu DistrictZip C Big Rip off, presures customer to pay by wire transfer or western union due to pay pal issues. Then I highly doubt that I will be seeing my purchase shipped. Robbed of $160.99 us I should have listened to lady at western union when she said there is a lot of fraud out of china with western union. china Other Author: lake country, California Miscellaneous Electronics: bestdiscountwholesalesell china, Other

Oct 29 2013
Clinixplus Javaid Iqbal Accepted my payment from Western Union, but never sent the product I ordered. Lahore Pakistan Author: Chaska, Minnesota Drugstores: Clinixplus Nationwide

Oct 29 2013
meds247online I sent them a money order via western union, they sent me a tracking number, when i got the package it was nothing more than blank printer paper. Internet Author: Indiana Pharmacies: meds247online Internet

Oct 28 2013
Precision Research Inc. Dennis Garner identity theft? access to bank account, offer of money if you pay for survey, but you have to send funds viz Western Union to 3rd party LockPort New York Author: Vernal, Utah Banks: Precision Research Inc. New York, New York

Oct 28 2013
Mr. Dennis Garner (Precision Research Inc.) Sent a cashiers check to cash for secret shopping assignment @Western Union New York New York
Author: Sacramento, California Questionable Activities: Mr. Dennis Garner (Precision Research Inc.) New York, New York

Oct 28 2013
walmart sales Walmart sales usa check enclosed to deposit and withdrawl from account to send to other people by western union and moneygram bentonville Arkansas
Author: victoria, Texas Grocery Stores: walmart sales bentonville, Arkansas