Company Directory | western-union

Apr 13 2014
Dennis Grover Dennis Grover, Nucleus Research Inc, Nucleus Customer Research, Dennis Grover mrdennis.huntt15@pinpioneer.com Mystery shopper scam,western union money to next shopper, cash check keep $200 New York New York Author: Moosup, Connecticut Home Based Business: Dennis Grover New York, New York

Apr 12 2014
med2shop.com David Flint, Arooj Iftikhar in Pakistan I was contacted by phone and by email by David Flint who instructed med in payment via Western Union, but when I completed the transfer I never heard from him again or saw the products.... Pakistan Pakistan Author: Gentofte, Drugstores: med2shop.com Select State/Province

Apr 10 2014
med2shop David Flint support@med2shop.com dave@med2shop.com Mike C. MUHAMMAD ASIF\KHAN PAKISTAN Ordered medicine online, made Western Union Payment to a MUHAMMAD ASIF\KHAN in PAKISTAN per MEDSHOP instuctions, NEVER RECIEVED TRACKING # or ORDER, THEY LIED AND STOLE MY MONEY THIS IS A FRAUD ONLINE PHARMACY PAKISTAN Internet Author: Fremont, California Pharmacies: med2shop Internet

Apr 09 2014
Western Union Money Wise Master Card stole my money Nationwide Author: illiopolis, Illinois Credit Services: Western Union Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
International Life Sciences Institute RIPOFF They sent me a check for $2,150 for an old pickup I was asking $450 for and wanted me to send them a western union money transfer The USPS return address was Sacramento, Ca D of Columbia Author: Honoraville, Alabama Motor Vehicle: International Life Sciences Institute Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Apr 02 2014
PSSLAC Process Servers of Los Angeles County, Richard McMillan I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company. I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents. They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done. Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served. They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment. ONE WEEK later someone ,Tabitha Hicks, sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment. I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment. ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link. I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: PSSLAC Los Angeles, California

Mar 28 2014
National Grant Melvin Caswell They said they have a grant approved of fifty thousand going into my account but just 42,000 and they would send 8,200 by western union,then said I had to send them a money order to Tallasse FL. and then they would send me the 8,200. and that the 42,000 would be transfered to my bank account, they did not do either on. they said the money was coming from Bank of America and I got a call from someone from that bank the amount wired to them was !90.99 Tallassee Florida Author: Collinsville,, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: National Grant Tallassee, Florida

Mar 26 2014
ULTIMATE PET RE-LOCATOR web mail: ulitmate_pet_relocator@usa.com Tea cup pom pups male and female to be air shipped after payment only to ULTIMATE PET RE-LOCATOR only by Western Union Palm Beach Florida Author: El Paso, Texas Animal Shelters: ULTIMATE PET RE-LOCATOR Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 18 2014
Metabank Western Union Prepaid Card Freezes Tax Refund Storm Lake Iowa Author: Bradenton, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Metabank Storm Lake, Iowa

Mar 14 2014
PERSONAL CASH ADVANCE claimed $4000.00 loan approval. Our account frozen. Pay western union transfer fee and get money wire transfer in 1 hr. going on 1 week today and still no money Wilmington DE Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Loans: PERSONAL CASH ADVANCE Wilmington,DE, Select State/Province

Mar 11 2014
loansforemergancies.com Neil johnson Roger Lou parker Elon meles Naomie conserve lauredan talked me into western union them about 1000 dollars, they state a tefund is not possible unless i send them more money. they already got me and now theycwanna get me again Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Loans: loansforemergancies.com Internet

Mar 07 2014
Dickson Bulldog Puppies Bismarck MonuChristian Dieup Western Union Internet scam for under market price english bulldogs Internet Minnesota
Author: Woodbury, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: Dickson Bulldog Puppies Internet, Minnesota

Mar 04 2014
securecheapmedsstore.com James Martine-mail address buyonlinemeds@gmail.com sent $920 by western union ,three separate payments, Rep. James Martin had me send the money to Faith Taylow Mumbai, India. He promised to send pills each time but never sent the order. He had stopped communicating after trying to reach him by phone and e-mails. unknown California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: securecheapmedsstore.com unknown, California

Feb 28 2014
CGI company LLC Andrey KomissarovAleksey Nikolaevich KonkovJane Stivenson they promice me a home based job sending money to Western Union, Money Gram wilmington Delaware
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Work at Home Business: CGI company LLC Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
Manning Manning Family/ Davis P. Manning Property Rental/ Scam/ Requests Security deposit wired from closest Walmart/Western Union with promise to send documents and Home keys by Fed Ex. Beebe Arkansas Author: Tucson, Arizona Real Estate Services: Manning Beebe, Arkansas

Feb 17 2014
Western Union Speedy Loan #2Wells Fargo Bank ,downtown, Grand Junction, Colorado Charged to cash M.O.,check. on own bank Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Lamy, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Western Union Santa Fe, New Mexico

Feb 12 2014
Tax Express Group Inc., Reece Foch, Kelly Nichols They said they would wire someone's tax refund to my bank account and have me go to Western Union to send it to someone out of the country! Like Ukraine!! Worchester MA Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Income Tax Service: Tax Express Group, Inc. Select State/Province

Feb 11 2014
securecheapmedstore.com Jack aka Terry Bean securecheapmedsstore.com/ is a rip off do not order or send western union to them. Delhi Internet Author: Alabama Pharmacies Online: securecheapmedstore.com Internet

Feb 09 2014
Gokulnath Panneerselvam. Promised quality virgin hair, but delivered curly hair that went limp/wavy on 1st wash, hair was processed, and became rough in texture when heat was applied. Also, poor weft quality. And ignored my request for a partial refund. He wont accept Paypal, I used Western Union. Now I have no recourse for a refund of $150. Chennai, India Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Gokulnath Panneerselvam. Chennai,,

70, Report #1120744

Feb 04 2014
BIGORDER366 FEN WANG rushed me to ship western union money to get product faster. shenzhen China Author: OCEANSIDE, California Computer Mail Order: BIGORDER366 shenzhen, Other

71, Report #1120683

Feb 03 2014
Psychic Maria Holy Gifted Steven Mitchell Claims to be a psychic but has you send money through Western Union and never calls back Louisiana
Author: Carlisle, Kentucky Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Maria Holy Gifted Select State/Province

Jan 25 2014
.nitefirestore.com harley skyberg Harley skyberg dead chris orderd some items paid by western union was promised to ship my items then never receivd them and stopped responding to emails chehalis Washington Author: dupont, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: .nitefirestore.com harley skyberg chehalis, Washington

Jan 24 2014
Philips Anderson Son Kelvin Anderson I meet Mr. Anderson on a date site called date hookup in January 2014. He said he was a geologist. He professed great love for me and asked to marry me. He was to go to BENIN FOR BUSINESS. during the trip he said he forgot cash and the country did not take credit cards. He said he was taking a test to be awarded a contract of 3.7 million dollars but he needed to pay $6700 for the oil award. I sent him over $10,000.00 US dollars western union so he could revive third check . I have not heard from him since. I have just learned of his other scams. Mt. Pleasant, SC USA Internet, Benin Author: Murrells inlet , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Philips Anderson Mt Pleasent, SC, Select State/Province

Jan 23 2014
 Vapors owner of company not open due to ripoff - Vapors I ordered e-cigarette products from Shenzhen, China from belong-electronic/blong-electronic.com and never received anything. The money I sent was by Western Union and was $304.00usd. The man I dealt with calls himself Tom Brother but I believe his name is Zhixin Boa as this is the man who picked up the Western Union money I sent for the invoice he sent me. Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Shenzhen, China Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Liars: Rosemary (Mary) Jackson Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Jan 22 2014
GPO Federal Credit Union, David Wilson (market survey information inc.) Western union store (secret shopper location) fed ex envelope under my door with a $2350 check, & letter to secret shop western union, cash & keep $200 for me, send the rest w.u. & fill out survey. New Hartford, & Fort Wayne NY, Indiana
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Based Business: GPO Federal Credit Union Fort Wayne, Indiana