• Report: #1195263

• Updated: Sat, December 13, 2014

• Reported By: Pastor Dana Roxanne Widmark — Santa Maria California
Discover Card
P.O. Box New Albany, California USA

Discover Card Mafia tactics, investigating the disappearance of a classmates, someone has also been stealing from us New Albany California

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Discover Card joined forces with my former employer Helical Products, they have been working to get me declared mentally ill, I attempted to quit and follow a new career path in the Architecture Field and Helical Products and Discover Card has hounded me since I quit back in 2008, I've never run into such an abuse of power in my life, we have had thousands of dollars of merchandise stolen from us, and I'm also investigating the disappearance of a classmate whose car was found near Lake Eslsenoir, which is where Calvary Chapel Bible College is located, I left Calvary because they were arranging marriages, when I spoke out against them, they stole money out of my Rabobank account, the tactics being used to bankrupt me are unprecedented, I've never experienced such tactics in my life, I'm a pastor now which they really hate because I'm a woman, they are going after me because I preach a gospel of freedom and not abuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2014 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/discover-card/new-albany-california-93458/discover-card-mafia-tactics-investigating-the-disappearance-of-a-classmates-someone-has-1195263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Card