Report: #195614

• Reported By: Sacramento California
  • E Tour And Travel
    3626 Quadrangler
    Orlando, Florida

E Tour And Travel ripoff Florida Vacation for 5. 7 days 6 nights Orlando Florida

My husband requested vacation information via the internet. E Tour and Travel was calling with there vacation package to Disney World in Florida. Trip was only going to cost $50.00 a day for 7 day and 6 nights for 5 people. And they through in an additional trip to Daytona for 4 days and 3 nights, which we could take at any time. This also included air faire for five, a rental car upon arrival and hotel accomodations at the Sheraton.

All this was only going to cost us $398.00. When I told my husband that I had made the arrangements for his trip, he said he never requested vacation information via the internet and to cancel it. I called to cancel and the lines were always busy, but you could leave a message. I left a message and my call was never returned.

They took the money and we want it back, we had 15 days to cancel. We cannot contact them through email or the website they indicated.

Victoria
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2006 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-tour-and-travel/orlando-florida-32817/e-tour-and-travel-ripoff-florida-vacation-for-5-7-days-6-nights-orlando-florida-195614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content