Complaint Review: Elon Property Management

• Elon Property Management
    Georgia Apartment Homes
    Internet
    United States of America

Elon Property Management Apartments Multifamily Property Owner/Manager, Internet

Their motto: "Leader's in Maximizing Profitability for Your Multifamily Portfolio".  The truth is closer to "Maximizing Profitability at the expense of your family's health and well being.

I transferred from one apartment to another to help out my Mother and Grandmother and Elon wouldn't let me out of my lease.  A week before the transfer, a pipe burst and flooded the  (old)apartment.  The hot water leaked for so long mold started growing up the bathroom wall.  We paid for a hotel a couple nights then moved the following weekend.  I paid 2 electric bills that month as the electricity used for preparing my new apartment (paint/caulk over the mold and separating sheetrock walls, before I moved in) was added to  March's rent.

I have made repeated request that the 3' of water (and the water pump) that lives in the crawlspace beneath my bedroom floor be removed. They say OK. They do nothing.  Spiderwebs containing approx. 30 unhatched egg sacs, momma-spiders and roaches were discovered in the attic a few days after I moved in.  I asked to have the attic exterminated and cleaned. They said OK.  They have done nothing.  Well... the eggs hatched.

Several neighbors had to move all at once (same on the property) because of the sewage odor which came from their bathrooms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elon-property-management/internet/elon-property-management-apartments-multifamily-property-ownermanager-internet-1042171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content