Complaint Review: empire flooring

• Reported By: susan — orlando Florida USA
  • empire flooring

Nationwide
    USA

N/A had a laminated floor put down in my home when the time came to clean floor with product that they recommended me to use it only made smudges and created a very spotty finish i could not clean floor no matter if i did it by hand or with the swiffer. After trying for a couple of months i tried a polish made for laminate flooring but no progress was made the floor seem to stay the same wherever a chair was placed it left a permanent mark.  orlando FL

*UPDATE Employee: Note from Empire Today.

Laid a laminate floor all thru the 1st floor of my home. According to them it was scratch resistant and smudge proof. I was told to use BONA cleaner. after the first cleanup i noticed that there were smudges and spots that were not coming out, I continued to clean with a swiffer and also buffing by hand and nothing seemed to work.

After a couple of months i continue to notice that the floor never really looked clean it seem like anything would creat a spot or smudge anywhere a chair was placed it left a mark that would beome permanent. I had them come and see the floor and they reported back to the company that i was at fault for overcleaning. On their second visit they claimed a used the wrong product.

Also they said that all the planks that wee lifting from the floor is not covered by the warranty because its caused by moisture damage , i have my air condition on 24/7 since we live in florida i wasn't even complaining about that but if thats the case thats not the floor to put down . They are finding every excuse not to help resove my problem. They are not standing behind their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-flooring/nationwide/na-had-a-laminated-floor-put-down-in-my-home-when-the-time-came-to-clean-floor-with-prod-1403879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Note from Empire Today.

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Susan,

We're sorry to hear that your laminate floor is not meeting your expectations, and we'll like to follow up with you to learn more. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate your account with the information in your post. Please write to customersupport@empire-today.comwith both your account and contact information so we can follow up with you promptly. Make sure to mention Rip-Off Report in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.