Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Porterville California
Encore Financial Resources
(886) 341 6652 Nationwide U.S.A.

Encore Financial Resources ripoff They ripped me off by telling me that they were going to give me a computer. I sent the money and I never got anything, they never picked up my calls. Nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They called me and told me that I qualified for a free computer all I had to do is pay for S&H. I thought it was a pretty good deal so I did. I gave them my bank account number, so they can withdraw the money ($284.90). A month pass and I hadn't received it.

So I called them, and they gave me 2 different numbers to call. I called one of the phone numbers and they told me to wait about 6 weeks more. So I did.

6 weeks passed , and I called them again and the phone number was no longer in service. So I called the other phone number they had given me and they won't pick up it just rings and rings. And at that point I was convinced that I had been ripped-off by Encore Financial Resources, Inc.

Erick
Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/encore-financial-resources/nationwide/encore-financial-resources-ripoff-they-ripped-me-off-by-telling-me-that-they-were-going-to-116976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Financial Resources