Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL

• ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL
    6817 N LAMAR
    AUSTIN, Texas
    United States of America

ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL, WILL BEAT YOU OUT OF MONEY! AUSTIN, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Keep an eye out for Enterprises' other scam....

On May 12, 2012. i was in a car accident, for the first time out of 20 yrs. i had full coverage insurance on my vehicle. i needed a rental vehicle to get back home, so decided to go with "enterprise car rental", cause it was covenient for me.

enterprise car rental, beat me out of car rental insurance, for the rental vehicle. the problem was, i had the accident on a saturday & rented a vehicle the same day, and it was hard for me to talk to my local insurance agent or insurance adjuster, due to the office hrs, cause of the weekend.

the enterprise sales person, told me that i might want to get insurance on the rental vehicle, so i did give him my credit card, and about $164 was suppose to be waiver. this sale person led me to believe that the amount would be never deducted from my credit card. later i check my credit card account, and sure enough they had deducted the amount from my card.

when i talk to my insurance adjuster, about reimbursing me for the amount that was taken off my card. my adjuster said that, it was nothing he could do, cause i really didn't need to take out insurance on the rental car, due to the fact that my policy cover the rental car as well. my insurance adjuster said, the car rental insurance should have known that, most car insurance in the state of tx, if you have insurance on your regular vehicle, it covers car rental insurance.

if you don't know your policy, i advice anyone too. i told enterprise, that i felt like they had beat me out of funds, that i really didn't need to pay, they did reimburse me back about $60, but still i was beat out of $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-car-rental/austin-texas-787523/enterprise-car-rental-enterprise-car-rental-will-beat-you-out-of-money-austin-texas-901147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Keep an eye out for Enterprises' other scam....

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Enterprise has another scam they are known to do after you return the car...suddenly they "find" body damage and/or dings to the vehicle and charge your card for the additional damage they find. Read the reports on this and other sites to get further details. Check your card charges and check your mail as they have been known to send out a letter several weeks, even months, after you return the car asking for more money to repair the vehicle. Then they charge your card without warning. Be careful.