Report: #195070

• Entrepreneurs Across America
    401 S. Locust St. #104
    Denton, Texas

Entrepreneurs Across America another scam! ripoff Denton Texas

Two guys posing as charity workers came to my door to sell magazine subscriptions. I purchased one. My check was proptly cashed. That was in December! Now that I'm trying to hunt down my magazine, the company's website is "Under Constrution." EAA's phone number, and the number of the sales person is no longer working. There's no available email address, and I've received no correspondence from a fax I sent.

If anyone is interested in a class action suit, please let me know. I'm tired of scums like this getting away with ripping off innocent people! They should be exposed and outcast!

Chris
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/entrepreneurs-across-america/denton-texas-76201/entrepreneurs-across-america-another-scam-ripoff-denton-texas-195070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content