Report: #220959

• Reported By: Chandler Arizona
  • EZInkJets
    21005 Superior St.
    Chatsworth, California

EZInkJets ripoff Slow shipping terrible customer service hard to deal with Chatsworth California

I purchased 4 genuine HP Ink Jet cartridges through ezinkjets.com on 9/29/2006 at a price of $118.95. It is 6 weeks later and I have still not received the cartridges.

The customer support ignored me the first 3 times I contacted them, but 5 weeks after my order had been placed I was told that their supplier had Quality Control problems (ummm.. quality control problems for GENUINE HP Cartridges) and my order would ship a week later. So, best case it only takes 7 weeks to receive ink cartridges. Well worth the $5 I saved by using a discount ink company.

I told them this level of service was unacceptable and they owe me a discount off of the merchandise I ordered. I was told they would not do it.

So, if you are looking for a company to give a 7 week loan to, try Ezinkjets! They will happily hold onto your money and maybe even send you an ink cartridge (but that is just a guess because I haven't actually received one!).

B
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2006 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezinkjets/chatsworth-california-91311/ezinkjets-ripoff-slow-shipping-terrible-customer-service-hard-to-deal-with-chatsworth-cali-220959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content